Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Sleep Please

Please don't think I am asking for Paul to sleep.  He sleeps a lot!  No, I am begging for sleep and I don't know how to get it.

Facts:

1. My husband needs to sleep.
2. My husband needs to sleep whenever his brain tells him to sleep.
3. My husband snores when he sleeps.
4. My husband snores like a freight train.
5. My husband has night terrors when he sleeps.
6. My husband believes his night terrors are real.
7. My husband reacts physically to his dreams.
8. My husband flails, kicks, punches, and grabs while dreaming.
9. My husband sometimes reacts poorly to being awakened to quiet him.

What does all of this mean for a wife? Horrible sleep.

What does all of this mean for a caregiver? Usually between 3-4 hours of sleep per night.

Ugh!

Thanks for letting me complain!

No comments:

Post a Comment